BD Vacutainer Plastic Blood Collection Tubes with K2EDTA: Tube Stopper
Evacuated blood collection tubes for whole blood hematology determinations
Manufacturer: BD 367835
- Tubes with spray-coated K2EDTA, the anticoagulant of choice in specimen collection and cell blood counting
- Requires eight to ten inversions for thorough mixing of blood and anticoagulant
- Plastic tubes offer a safer alternative to glass, are virtually break-resistant, and can be incinerated
- Tubes marked as Best Practice Formulary meet demanding requirements of complex diagnostic instruments and current clinical guidelines
- With conventional tube stopper
- Made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Provide a safer work environment for all personnel by (1) reducing risk of tube breakage during handling; (2) eliminating breakage when tubes are centrifuged at higher speeds; and (3) eliminating breakage or chipping of tube rims when stopper is removed and reinserted
- In addition to reducing potential injuries, fewer tube breakages result in less workflow interruption and fewer patient redraws, thus providing smoother day-to-day operation
- Documented reliability in hospital, commercial and research laboratories
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok