Bel-Art SP Scienceware 1.5 mil Thick Biohazard Disposal Bags
Include black biohazard symbol and precautionary procedures printed in four languages. Bel-Art SP Scienceware 1.5 mil Thick Biohazard Disposal Bags are autoclavable and are effective for the disposal of biohazardous materials.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F131642535
- Bright red polypropylene bags include black biohazard symbol
- Precautionary procedures printed on bag in English, Spanish, French, and German for added safety
- Sterilization patch darkens when subjected to steam sterilization
- High temperature steam autoclavable to 135°C (275°F)
- Pass ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance and ASTM 1709 Dart Impact Tests
- Made in USA
|ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance, ASTM 1709 Dart Impact|
|Used for biohazard waste|
|Biohazard Disposal Bag|
|25W x 35H in. (64 x 89cm)|
|Pre-printed sterilization indicator patch, labeled with the standard biohazard warning symbol or precautionary protocols English, French, German, Spanish|
|13 to 20 gal.|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok