Bel-Art SP Scienceware Clavies Autoclave Gloves
Protects hands and forearms up to 232° C. Soft, pliant, all-cotton terry cloth SP Scienceware Clavies Autoclave Gloves are superb for handling hot objects out of the autoclave or oven, or for other heat protection.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H132010000
- Heat-resistant up to 232°C (450°F)
- Replace hazardous asbestos gloves
- Gauntlets in two lengths provide wrist and forearm protection
- Bright orange color offers high visibility
- Machine wash, air dry
- Can also be used with the Lab-Aire II Glove Holder to dry on any Lab-Aire dryer
- Gloves are not waterproof and should not be used to handle dry ice
- CE marked
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok