Bel-Art SP Scienceware Cryo-Safe Microcentrifugre Tube and Cryogenic Vial Coolers
Holds thirty-two 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials at a temperature below -15ºC for approximately 1½ hours. Bel Art SP Scienceware Cryo-Safe Microcentrifugre Tube and Cryogenic Vial Coolers use the included insert to hold 0.5ml microcentrifuge tubes.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F188462000
- Body of cooler filled with a nontoxic gel that does not contact the contents of the cooler
- Excellent for safe transport of temperature sensitive tubes
- Polycarbonate body and lid is easy to clean
- Stackable design with rubber feet to prevent sliding
- Mini Coolers feature molded-in side handles, Junior and Maxi Coolers have fold down wire carrying handle that helps retain lid
- Store -15°C coolers at -15°C for 24 hours prior to use
- Store 0°C coolers at -20°C for a few hours prior to use
- Store -20°C coolers at -20°C for 24 hours prior to use
|9.5 x 3.19 x 5.7 in. (24.3 x 15.7 x 14.6cm)|
|Thirty two 0.5 or 1.5mL centrifuge tube in separate wells below 0°C for 3 Hours|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok