Bel-Art SP Scienceware CultureTemp 37°C Warming Plate for Cell Culture
Increase cell viability during cell passaging with this highly accurate warming plate that keeps cells at an optimal 37°C (+/-1°C ) outside of the incubator
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F370151000
- Keep dishes outside the incubator longer as optimal temperature protects cell viability: No need to return to the incubator repeatedly
- Reduces cell stress and allows enzymes like trypsin to work efficiently
- Temperature remains uniform across the entire anodized aluminum warming plate that measures 17.8 D x 20.3cm W (7 x 8 in.)
- Small footprint fits easily in a cell culture hood or on the workbench
- UV-resistant polypropylene housing will not break down under germicidal UV lights
- 15-minute countdown timer keeps track of time-sensitive applications
- The unit is water resistant and safe for cleaning with ethanol or IPA
UL approval pending.
|7 x 8 in.|
|17.8 x 20.3cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok