Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Dry-Keeper™ Desiccator Cabinets
Clear, durable polystyrene desiccator cabinets have black ABS accents and movable shelves for adjusting dry storage space configuration for moisture-sensitive materials.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ H420580001
- Generous 2 cu. ft. interior volume
- Adjustable, removable, and perforated shelves facilitate full circulation of air; additional shelves and rails sold separately
- Large, in-door dial hygrometer for easy visualization of RH%
- Gasketed door closes with two latches for a tight seal
- Standard cabinets include desiccant tray (desiccant sold separately)
- Include two shelves
- Shelf rails can be repositioned on any one of eight steps set at 1.1 in. (28mm) intervals
- Interior opening measures 17.75 × 9 in. (45 × 23cm)
- Includes three shelves
- Shelf rails can be repositioned on any one of 15 steps set at 1.1 in. (28mm) intervals
- Interior opening measures 10 × 17 in. (25 × 43cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Adjusting dry storage space configuration for moisture-sensitive materials, can be used with Scienceware™ desiccant cartridges, canisters or similar desiccant|
|Black ABS accents, 3 adjustable perforated shelves and shelf rails, desiccant tray and dial hygrometer, 2 metal hinges and latches, door-mounted hygrometer|
|2 cu. ft.|
|Hinged and gasketed|
|2 adjustable perforated shelves|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok