Bel-Art SP Scienceware Earth Friendly Wide Handle Sampling Spoons
Lessen environmental impact with PLA (polylactic acid) resin sampling spoons
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F367401022
The production of 100% plant-based PLA contributes fewer greenhouse gases and uses less nonrenewable energy from source to resin than its petroleum-based counterparts, and the plants used are an annually renewable resource. Disposal options include industrial composting for biodegradability, incineration, recycling and landfill.
- FDA grade spoons are safe for food, drug and cosmetic contact
- Comparable in strength and durability to polystyrene, polypropylene and other plastic resin sampling tools
- Optimized for retrieving small, specific volume samples of powders or liquids
- Wide handles allows user to grip firmly and provide just enough stiffness to easily sample packed powders and other firm materials
- Flat bottom shape allows convenient duo use as weighing boats to save time and assure accuracy
|Earth Friendly Sampling Spoon|
|0.08 oz., 2.5mL|
|Designed for retrieving small, specific volume samples of powders or liquids, used as a green alternative to petroleum-based sampling tools|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok