Bel-Art SP Scienceware Gas Purge Secador Amber Desiccator Cabinet Packages
Bundled units provide a cost savings over purchasing multiple units separately and provide greater space for dry storage needs
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F420740440
Assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and UV sensitive products.
- Durastar co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Rear mounted gas ports accept tubing with 1/4 to 3/8 in. I.D.
- Amber color reduces visible light penetration by over 50% making it a good choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Easy-to-view digital hygrometer is located in the door front; side swinging door opens to the left
- Compact 34.1W x 41.4cmD footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges, F420450250, F420450200, F420480100
- U.S. Patents: 6,834,920; 7,318,630 and D474,626
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|3.74 cu. ft.|
|Provide a cost savings over purchasing multiple units separately and provide greater space for dry storage needs|
|Two 4.0 cabinet with rear mounted gas ports, latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals, door-mounted digital hygrometer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok