Bel-Art SP Scienceware Grande Desiccators
Designed for industrial or other applications where an extra-large, low humidity, dust-free environment is needed for storing large items or many small ones
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F430101010
- Sides and top panels made of Eastman's Tritan co-polyester
- Rear panel and door made of clear polycarbonate for total visibility and ruggedness
- Pull-out, perforated, removable acrylic shelves: units include two shelves but can accommodate seven
- Removable shelves allow reconfiguration for optimal use of interior space, easy access to contents and maximized air circulation
- The useable internal space (between the shelf support rails) is 18.5 x 20 x 17 in. and the internal capacity is 3.6 cu. ft.
- Desiccant (sold separately) can be placed below bottom shelf
- Compatible with Scienceware Desiccant in a Cartridge (Mfr. No. F42045-0250)
- Included desiccant is housed in a pre-programmed module that continually regenerates the desiccant every 20 minutes (operates on 120V)
- Includes two gas port fittings with stopcock valves located on back panel for choice of dry gas as desiccant
Shelf set available separately (Cat. No. 03-410-601).
|Scienceware™ desiccant in a cartridge for industrial or other applications where an extra-large, low humidity, dust-free environment is needed for storing large items or many small ones|
|2 pull-out perforated acrylic shelves, 2 gas port fittings with stopcock valves, pre-drilled holes on the back panel|
|5° to 40°C|
|Rugged Co-polyester side and top panels and Polycarbonate door and rear panel, Acrylic shelves|
|2 removable perforated pull-out shelves|
|41° to 104°F|
|3.6 cu. ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok