Bel-Art SP Scienceware Hot-Hand Protector Glove/Mitt
Mitt protects hands when handling extremely hot or cold objects, including dry ice
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F380000001
- Use for handling hot and cold objects from -57°C (-70°F) to 260°C (500°F)
- Soft and compliant silicone rubber naturally conforms to hand and object Gripping surfaces studded with small concave nubs for positive grip and additional protection against temperature extremes
- Easier and faster to use than glove or tongs for many applications
- Tab with hole for hanging hand protector near work station
- One size fits all hands, left or right 10 x 19cm (3.875 x 7.5 in.)
|common lab needs like removing items from an autoclave or handling dry ice|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok