Bel-Art SP Scienceware Liquid Nitrogen-Cooled Mortar, Stainless Steel Ladle, and Reservoir
For safely chilling and grinding frozen tissue samples without the hazards of liquid nitrogen
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H372600000
- Stainless-steel mortar is suspended by brackets above stainless-steel bowl of liquid nitrogen
- Removable stainless steel mortar has insulated 10cm handle Bowl and mortar rest in insulated polyethylene housing with three suction cup feet for stability
- Housing measures 16.5cm diameter x 11.4cm high
- Use with pestle appropriate for 275mL mortar, pestle not included
- Spare stainless steel mortars available for processing different samples and avoiding cross contamination
|Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Mortar|
|Recommend pestle suitable for use with a 275mL mortar|
|Bowl and housing|
|Ideal for processing frozen tissue samples|
|9.29 oz., 275mL|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok