Bel-Art SP Scienceware Magic Touch Iceware Ice Buckets
Lightweight ice buckets have excellent insulating properties for keeping temperature sensitive samples in an optimal environment
Manufacturer: Bel-Art M188484001
- Temperature range: -196° to +100°C (-321° to +212°F)
- Use with ice, dry ice, dry ice alcohol slurries, or liquid nitrogen
- Impervious to moisture and odors
- Expanded polymer foam construction provides chemical resistance
- Unbreakable under normal use conditions
- Flared edge for easy carrying
- Lid can be cut to make openings for thermometers, cooling coils, flasks, etc.
- Available in two sizes: 2.5L buckets measure 22.2cm dia. at rim x 12.0cmH (8.75 x 4.75 in.); 4.0L buckets measure 21.5cm dia. at rim x 17.0cmH (8.5 x 6.7 in.)
- Round floating racks available separately for 1.5mL and 15mL tubes
|Ice bucke with lid|
|Ideal for storing and transporting temperature sensitive samples in Ice, Alcohol Slurries, Water baths and more|
|-321 to 200°F|
|1.5 and 15mL tube|
|-196 to 93°C|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok