Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Micro-Mill™ Grinder
For rapid, high-speed grinding of small samples from 20 to 50mL
Supplier: Bel-Art™ H372540000
Stainless-steel or hard-faced blade rotates up to 12,000rpm to grind wide range of samples, including rocks, minerals, bone, muscle tissue, plant matter, ceramics, glass, grain, kaolinites, pharmaceuticals, plastics, and seeds.
- High torque, 0.2hp (150w) motor delivers 30 oz.-in. (2.2kg-cm) torque at 12,000rpm
- Operates only when cover is latched to provide safety and prevent sample loss
- Built-in heat exchangers maintain temperature
- Control panel features overload protection, reset button, and pilot light
- Stainless-steel chamber is 2.13 dia. × 1 in. deep (54 × 25mm) inside an aluminum housing with an epoxy finish and nonskid rubber feet
- Housing and cover each have 0.25 in. (6mm) tubing connection for circulating water, methanol/dry ice liquid, or liquid nitrogen
- Cover, grinding assembly and milling blade head are removable for cleaning
- Suitable for use in grinding samples including bauxite, fertilizer, frozen tissue, pharmaceuticals and more
Overall dimensions: 5.5L × 7W × 11 in.H (14 × 18 × 28cm); grinding chamber: 2.13 in. dia. × 1 in.D (54 × 25mm); Shipping weight: 14 lb. (6.4 kg). Replacement blades are available separately (see 08-335-2 and 08-335-4).
|0.69 to 1.69 oz.|
|115 V, 60 Hz|
|Unit and standard 6 ft. three-wire cord and grounded plug, hard stellite-faced blade/grinding chamber and timer, tubing connections, Methanol/dry ice slurry or liquid Nitrogen, non-skid Rubber feet|
|20 to 50 mL|
|5.5 x 7 x 11 in. (14 x 18 x 28 cm)|
|Ideal for processing minerals, pharmaceuticals, pigment blends and other solid samples|
|Hard stellite-faced, Aluminum, Epoxy finish|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok