Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Micro-Mill™ II Grinder
Suited for rapid, high speed milling of small samples from 20 to 50mL
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F372500010
- 1/5 horsepower (150 Watt) motor drives a stainless steel blade that quickly pulverizes samples such as bauxite, limestone, bone, ceramics, pharmaceuticals and similar drier samples
- Motor designed to provide continuous high torque to maintain blade velocity for fastest sample pulverizing
- Two-position rocker switch allows either pulse or continuous operation to match with sample requirements
- Built-in switch prevents grinder operation unless all parts are completely assembled to the base; resettable circuit breaker protects the mill if the sample jams the blade
- Grinding chamber assembly is removable to allow complete sample recovery and cleaning
- Softer samples or temperature-sensitive samples, such as frozen tissue, leaves, roots, seeds and wood can be processed by adding dry ice to the grinding chamber during processing.
- For users pulverizing very hard material, a stellite faced hard blade is available (083354).
- Additional accessory grinding chamber (03-423-20) can be used to reduce cross contamination between dissimilar samples; includes upper and lower grinding chamber sections with blade
- Non-skid feet prevent movement of the mill during use and won't mar benchtops
- Supplied with 6 ft. (1.8m) 3-wire grounded cord
- 12 × 10.25 × 6.25 in. (30.5 × 26 × 15.9cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.69 to 1.69 oz.|
|Stainless Steel blade, non-skid Rubber feet|
|20 to 50 mL|
|12 x 10.25 x 6.25 in. (30.5 x 26 x 15.9cm)|
|Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Epoxy finish|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok