Bel-Art SP Scienceware No-Wire Autoclavable Test Tube Racks
Submersible polypropylene test tube racks sink in water baths and maintain stability even in agitated water. Bel Art SP Scienceware No-Wire Autoclavable Test Tube Racks are a great alternative to wire racks, with price and space saving advantages over other plastic racks.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187450001
- Suitable for use inside and outside the water bath to meet the demands of daily lab use
- Heavier than water so the rack remains stable when submerged, even when agitated
- Store flat to save space, but assembles quickly and easily
- Features grids with numbered and lettered rows for tube identification
- Interlocking feet facilitate easy stacking
- Sturdy polypropylene is steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
- Round racks fit into 1000mL beaker and include removable, snap-on handle for easy retrieval
- Rectangular racks measure 24.6 x 10.4 x 6.4cm (9.7 x 4.1 x 2.5 in.) and feature end plates for labeling
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|5 x 12|
|9.68 x 4.09 x 2.51 in. (24.59 x 10.4 x 6.4cm)|
|13 to 16 mm Tubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok