Bel-Art SP Scienceware No-Wire Autoclavable Test Tube Racks
Submersible polypropylene test tube racks sink in water baths and maintain stability even in agitated water. Bel Art SP Scienceware No-Wire Autoclavable Test Tube Racks are a great alternative to wire racks, with price and space saving advantages over other plastic racks.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187460000
- Also suitable for use outside the water bath, they meet the demands of daily usage in the lab
- Store flat to save space but assemble quickly and easily
- Each rack features end plates for labeling, plus numbered and lettered rows for tube identification
- Interlocking feet facilitate stacking
- Dimensions for all racks 24.6 x 10.4 x 6.4cm (9.7 x 4.1 x 2.5 in.)
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
|Tubes (10 to 13mm)|
|9.68 x 4.09 x 2.51 in. (24.59 x 10.4 x 6.4cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok