Bel-Art SP Scienceware No-Wire Autoclavable Test Tube Racks
Submersible polypropylene test tube racks sink in water baths and maintain stability even in agitated water. Bel Art SP Scienceware No-Wire Autoclavable Test Tube Racks are a great alternative to wire racks, with price and space saving advantages over other plastic racks.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187450002
- Also suitable for use outside the water bath, they meet the demands of daily usage in the lab
- Store flat to save space but assemble quickly and easily
- Each rack features end plates for labeling, plus numbered and lettered rows for tube identification
- Interlocking feet facilitate stacking
- Dimensions for all racks 24.6 x 10.4 x 6.4cm (9.7 x 4.1 x 2.5 in.)
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
|9.68 x 4.09 x 2.51 in. (24.59 x 10.4 x 6.4cm)|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.