Bel-Art SP Scienceware Poxygrid Wire Test Tube Racks: 10-13mm
Chemical (organic solvents, salts, weak acids and weak alkalis) and corrosion-resistant steel wire racks are coated with heat-cured epoxy
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187500002
- Withstands temperature range of -223°C (-369°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- Consists of square holes, three decks, a slotted grid bottom and extra strength reinforced edges
- Orange racks can be used for biohazard warning while yellow for radioactive warning
- Epoxy coatings are unaffected by organic solvents, salts, weak acids and weak alkalis
- Stores from 40 to 108 tubes (five different diameters of testtubes)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|10 to 13 mm Tubes|
|8 x 4.4 x 2.5 in. (20.5 x 11.3 x 6.4cm)|
|Epoxy Coated Steel|
|Test Tube Rack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok