Bel-Art SP Scienceware Replica-Plating Tool and Replacement Velveteen Squares
Utilize a locking ring which secures sterile velveteen squares onto a PVC cylinder for easy control of the plating device
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H378480001
- May be disinfected between uses with a brief rinse in 70% ethanol or chlorine bleach
- Aluminum ring is 10.2cm (4 in.) diameter; PVC cylinder is 6.9cm (2.75 in.) high
- For use with 90 to 100mm Petri dishes
- Includes 12 white velveteen squares
- Replacement velveteen squares available in White (H37848-0001) or Black (H37848-0002)
- Not autoclavable
To produce replicas, the Petri dish carrying microbial colonies is inverted and lowered onto the cloth surface, then lifted. A fresh sterile nutrient plate is then lowered onto the velveteen surface and lifted, leaving a replica of the original colonies in the new dish.
|Replica plating tool|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok