Bel-Art SP Scienceware Riteflow Flowmeters with Plain Ends
Flexible tubing is connected directly to the top and bottom of the flowmeter and can be held in place with a clamp
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H404000020
- Heavy-walled borosilicate glass tubes with fused ceramic scales are shock resistant and chemically inert
- Can be used with almost any corrosive or noncorrosive gas or liquid
- Maximum pressure is 200 psig
- Maximum operating temperature is 121°C (250°F)
- Accurate over wide range of gas and liquid flowrates: from 0.03 to 1812mL/min. for water, and from 2.5 to 60,888mL/min. for air
- Accurate to within ±2% of full scale, with repeatability of ±0.25% of full scale
- Calibration charts for air and water are included; charts for other gases and liquids are available from Bel-Art on request at no charge
All flowmeters have two floats: one glass and one stainless-steel, except size 5, which has one glass and one Carboloy float.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok