Bel-Art SP Scienceware Riteflow Mounted Flowmeters
For corrosive and noncorrosive liquids and gases
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H404060020
- Heavy-walled borosilicate glass tubes with fused ceramic scales are shock resistant and chemically inert
- Can be used with almost any corrosive or noncorrosive gas or liquid
- Accurate over a wide range of gas and liquid flowrates: from 0.03 to 1812mL/min. for water, and from 2.5 to 60,888mL/min. for air
- Accurate to within ±2% of full scale, with repeatability of ±0.25% of full scale
- Calibration charts for air and water are included; charts for other gases and liquids are available from Bel-Art on request at no charge
|65mm Models with Aluminum Body|
|Glass and Stainless Steel|
|Glass: 3 to 209.5; Stainless: 19 to 506.3mL/min.|
|±2% Full Scale|
|1/8 female NPT|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok