Bel-Art SP Scienceware Riteflow Mounted Flowmeters
For corrosive and noncorrosive liquids and gases
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H404070075
For corrosive and noncorrosive liquids and gasesUseful metering ratios are 10:1 or better. All flowmeters except size 1 may be used with dual float combinations to increase metering to 20:1. Pressure drop is negligible. Flow ranges are linear; low differential pressures are independent of flowrate changes.
- Heavy-walled borosilicate glass tubes with fused ceramic scales are shock resistant and chemically inert
- Can be used with almost any corrosive or noncorrosive gas or liquid
- Accurate over a wide range of gas and liquid flowrates: from 0.03 to 1812mL/min. for water, and from 2.5 to 60,888mL/min. for air
- Accurate to within ±2% of full scale, with repeatability of ±0.25% of full scale
- Calibration charts for air and water are included; charts for other gases and liquids are available from Bel-Art on request at no charge
|150mm Models with Aluminum Body|
|Glass and Stainless Steel|
|Glass: 0.23 to 5.5; Stainless: 1.1 to 20.4mL/min.|
|±2% Full Scale|
|1/8 female NPT|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok