- Ambidextrous design is slim, lightweight (105g) and ergonomic for a comfortable grip and smooth dispensing
- Select the desired volume setting by turning the adjustment wheel, fill the tip by sliding the fill lever, and repeatedly dispense the desired volume in intervals as fast as one per second
- Robust construction and positive displacement operation result in accurate and precise dispensing of a wide range of liquids, including high viscosity or high vapor pressure liquids
- Includes adapter for use with 25 and 50mL tips (available separately, Mfr. No. 37300-0050)
- Manual operationno batteries required
- Maintenance-free; No internal wear-and-tear parts
- Includes instructions in English, French and Spanish
- Identified with a serial number, tested for operability and precision, and comes with a Certificate of Conformity
Use with Scienceware Roxy M sterile or nonsterile tips to offer nearly 40 different volume settings in as many as 48 steps without refilling the syringe tip.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok