Bel-Art SP Scienceware Samplit Scoop and Container System
Incorporates a sturdy sampling scoop that threads into a dedicated leakproof 190mL (6.5oz) container ensuring safe and efficient isolation of material
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H369151000
- The rigid scoop is made of white, high-impact polystyrene is strong enough for coring semi-solids such as cheese, ice cream and even soil or granular materials
- A ribbed handle provides an excellent grip for pushing and turning the scoop
- The depth and shape of the scoop keeps samples contained while allowing for easy dispensing into the clear styrene container
- Supplied with labels for sample identification
- Scienceware Poxygrid Centrifuge Bottle Rack (Mfr. No.198560250) can be used to store and transport Samplit containers
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Overall length of system: 7 1/4 in. (18.5cm).
|6.5 oz., 190mL|
|Designed for coring semi-solids such as cheese, ice cream and even soil or granular materials|
|190mL 11 H x 4.7cm I.D. watertight transparent container with labels for identification|
|Samplit™ Scoop and Container System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok