Bel-Art SP Scienceware Secador Standard Desiccator Cabinets: Horizontal Model 1.0
Constructed of Durastar co-polyester. Bel Art SP Scienceware Secador Standard Desiccator Cabinets block 99% of UV light and are resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F420710006
- Amber color model reduces visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Easy-to-view digital hygrometer is located in the door front; side swinging door opens to the left
- Stack up to 3 units high to save space
- Can be used with desiccant cartridges, F420450250, F420450200, F420480100
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Chemicals, stains and fine cracks|
|0.75 cu. ft.|
|16.3 x 13.4 in. (41.4 x 34.1cm)|
|Easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products, blocks 99% UV light, used with disposable or reusable desiccant 420450250|
|Carrying handles, one latch and loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals, door-mounted hygrometer|
|Fixed perforated shelf|
|Clear with Blue End Caps|
|Left-hinged and gasketed|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok