Bel-Art SP Scienceware Secador Standard Desiccator Cabinets: Vertical Models
Constructed of Durastar® co-polyester. Bel Art SP Scienceware Secador Standard Desiccator Cabinets: Vertical Models block 99% of UV light and are resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F420721008
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Easy-to-view digital hygrometer is located in the door front; side swinging door opens to the left
- Compact 34.1W x 41.4cmD footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high
- Replacement shelves available; 4.0 units can be converted from vertical to horizontal configuration or vice versa by turning the unit and ordering the appropriate number of shelves
- Can be used with desiccant cartridges, F420450250, F420450200, F420480100
|Left-hinged and gasketed|
|Removable perforated shelves|
|16.3 x 13.4 in. (41.4 x 34.1cm)|
|Easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products, blocks 99% UV light, used with disposable or reusable desiccant 420450250|
|Carrying handles, 2 latches and loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals, door-mounted hygrometer|
|Chemicals, stains and fine cracks|
|1.17 cu. ft.|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok