Bel-Art SP Scienceware Stak-a-Tray Tissue Culture Racks
Maximize incubator, cold room and bench space
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H186100440
- Keeps trays, flasks and dishes level and stable for even settling of tissue culture cells
- Racks interlock when stacked, to a maximum of 5 racks high (allows up to 20 levels of trays)
- Each rack tier holds one large tray (Mfr. No. 18610-1440), 35.6 x 35.6cm, or two smaller trays (Mfr. No. 18610-0470), 17.8 x 35.6cm
- Perforated trays allow air, gas and water vapor circulation
- Racks and trays sold separately
- Stainless-steel storage system is autoclavable
Rack, 2-Tier (Mfr. No. 18610-0420)
- 5cm clearance between trays, ideal for storing larger culture flasks
- 2.4cm clearance between trays, for storing Petri dishes or smaller culture flasks
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok