Bel-Art SP Scienceware Sterileware Red Sterile Sampling Scoops
Perfect shape and size for taking samples, especially from wide-mouth containers
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H369062008
Designed to hold various capacities, these one-piece scoops are molded of high-impact polystyrene
- 2oz and 4oz sampling scoops have a long handle that increases the distance between the hand and sample
- When placed on a flat surface they remain upright; can be used as weighing boats
- Colored scoop reduces the chance of being accidentally left behind in a sample; can serve as a code to avoid cross contamination and provide contrasting background for light colored samples
- Made from FDA grade materials
- Individually sealed and sterilized in a polyethylene bag ready for one time use and disposal
- Lot stamped for accurate lot tracing; shipped with a Certificate of Processing for Sterilization
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|8 oz.; 250mL|
|Wide mouth containers|
|Case of 100 sampling scoops|
|7.5 x 2.12 x 1.93 in. (19 x 5.4 x 4.9cm)|
|Designed for taking samples, especially from wide-mouth containers, reduces the chance of residual sample staying in the scoop or the scoop being accidently left behind in a sample|
|Certificate of sterilization|
Hereâs your opportunity to sample some of the most popular Bel-Artâ¢ Sterilewareâ¢ scoops and spatulas. Get a complimentary sample at no cost by filling out the form.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok