Bel-Art SP Scienceware Switch-Grid Test Tube Racks
One rack with 25 possible tube size combinations.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187450011/EMD
Innovative, split-frame racks hold up to two different sized tubes in the same rack, allowing students to quickly switch grids to hold other sizes as needed.
- 10mm to 30mm diameter test tubes fit in five color-coded grid inserts
- Three-tier rack holds tubes securely in place
- Rubber feet keep racks from sliding on lab desk and provide secure stacking while in storage
- Chemical resistant polyoxymethylene plastic rack frame and grids can be cleaned with mild detergent, ethanol or isopropyl alcohol; autoclaved at 121°C (250°F)
- More compact and less expensive than multiple racks
Each rack includes a set of grids in one size; grid sets in alternate sizes can be purchased separately (See Cat. Nos. S04600 through -604). Rack frame overall dimensions: 12 1/2 x 4 3/8 x 2 5/8 in. (31.8L x 11.1W x 6.7cmH).
|13 to 16mm Tubes|
|12.5 x 4.37 x 2.62 in. (31.8 x 11.1 x 6.7cm)|
|Test Tube Rack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok