Bel-Art SP Scienceware Vibrasorb Premium Vibration Damping Mounts
Protects electromechanical and optical equipment from exposure to vibration. Bel Art SP Scienceware Vibrasorb Premium Vibration Damping Mounts facilitates optimal equipment use.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H183860000
- Polished surface resists scratches and chemical attack 6.4cm (2½") thick platforms
- Molded of dense black & white terrazzo
- Four Vibro-Absorber cushions with neoprene feet support up to 16kg (35 lb)
- Larger size will absorb vibrations down to 13 Hz with a 16kg (35lb) load; smaller size will absorb vibrations down to 16 Hz. with a 16kg (35lb) load
- With lighter loads, the minimum frequency of damping for both sizes will increase to a value between 16 Hz. and 25 Hz
- Shipping weights: large 39kg (87lb), small 19kg (42lb)
|22 x 18 x 3 in. (55.88 x 45.72 x 7.62cm)|
|Analytical balances, other sensitive instruments|
|Vibration Damping Mount|
|To isolate analytical balances and other sensitive instruments from the vibrations that may be caused by other nearby operating equipment, to absorb vibrations down to 13Hz with a maximum load of 16kg|
|Four Vibro-Sorber™ cushions, Neoprene feet|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok