Bench Combo Cabinet
Compact, dual-use cabinet for labs using small quantities of chemicals.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo SC9041/EMD
- Two separate and isolated compartments for separate storage of flammables and acids
- Each compartment provides a liquid-tight trough to hold accidental spills
- Compact enough to fit on laboratory bench
- Made of 1 in. (2.5cm) thick multiple-ply high-density plywood Built-in lock on the flammables side and padlock on the acid side
- Each side holds up to four 2.5L or sixteen 500mL bottles
Exterior dimensions: 14.5D × 31W × 17 in. H (36.8 × 78.4 × 43.2cm)
Meets all applicable NFPA and OSHA standards for the storage of flammable liquids.
|Benchtop storage cabinet|
|14.5 x 31 x 17 in. (37 x 78.7 x 43 cm)|
|Internal Metal lock on the flammable side and a Plastic hasp and padlock on the corrosive side, Wooden door handles|
|4 x 1 gal. flammable, 4 x 2.5 L Acid|
|11.63 x 14 x 14.75 in. (30 x 36 x 37 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok