Sartorius Benchtop Meters: pHBasic Series
For basic everyday pH routines
Manufacturer: Sartorius PHBASICKIT
- Simple-to-use with classic interface design and intuitive icons
- Classic no-fuss menus and intuitive operation
- Works faster due to optimized algorithms with harmonized measuring system of sensor with meter
- Large LCD displays with simultaneous pH/mV and temperature
- Reliable with understandable status icons and real time indicators like ElectCheck, and Stability Control
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Automatic buffer recognition- up to 16 buffer sets
- Easy 1-2-3 point Calibration
- German quality
- Quick access to electrode calibration data
- At a glance know if sensor efficiency and calibration integrity are intact
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|LCD (Large Displays with Simultaneous pH/mV and Temperature)|
|Sample and Buffer Preparation - R&D environments|
|pHBasic Kit with PY-P10-2S electrode|
|Meter, Power Supply, Cover, Manual, 3 Buffers, Arm, Electrode PY-P10 -2S (3pt Cal and ElectCheck)|
|Power Supply, Manual, 4 AA batteries, Electrode Arm and Base, Electrode PY-P10-2S|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok