Sartorius Benchtop Meters: Pro 15 Series
For advanced professional pH and ISE analyses
Manufacturer: Sartorius PR15PHKIT
- Exact measurements with wider measuring ranges and better accuracy specifications
- Advance GLP Documentation with time and date stamps
- Direct data transmission with RS232 and USB interfaces
- Automated calibration with up to 5 points Automatic buffer recognition out of 22 buffer sets
- Multi-functionality in One
- Complete Documentation
- Reliable results with automatic and wireless sensor and user ID recognition
- User name can be assigned to each measured value
- Complies with GLP requirements with administrator rights or user identification via electronic ID card
- Large LCD display, Intuitive menu navigation, ElectCheck and Stability Control
- Offers highest level of complete compliance in GLP documentation with direct data transmission 1500 data
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Meter, Power Supply, Cover, Arm, 3 Buffers, Manual, Electrode: PY-P11-2S (5pt,GLP)|
|Data Memory 1500 and output|
|Sample and Buffer Preparation - FDA and UPS Regulated R&D and QC environments|
|PR-15 Kit with PY-P11-2S electrode|
|Power Supply, Manual, 4 AA batteries, Electrode Arm and Base, Electrode PY-P11-2S|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok