Bevco Doral E-Series ESD Upholstered Seating
Outfit your facility with Bevco Doral E-Series ESD Upholstered Chairsseating that combines ergonomic support with static control for added support and safety.
Manufacturer: Bevco 8551FNVY
- Combine ergonomic support with static control
- Contoured backrest and waterfall seat provide greater leg circulation and lumbar support
- Upholstered in heavy-duty conductive fabric with surface resistance of 10 ohms or less (averages 1.0x105 ohms resistance from any part of chair to ground, exceeding NFPA standards)
- Features include pneumatic seat height adjustment, 360° swivel, fully adjustable back, sturdy five-leg base, brass drag chain, and ESD mushroom glides
- Available with polished aluminum base or a 16-gauge, chrome-plated tubular steel base with welded or adjustable 48cm (19 in.) diameterm footring
- Some models also have an articulating seat (6° forward and rearward) and back (11° forward, 15° backward) tilt control
- Seat features resilient high-density foam for long-lasting comfort
- Backrest is shaped for full-back back support
- Chairs avialable in different colors (specify color when ordering)
Note: Chairs also available with optional dual-wheel hard floor or carpet casters and armrests. Armrests must be ordered with the chair and cannot be added later. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
|24 to 34 in.|
|60.96 to 86.36cm|
|24 to 34 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok