Bevco Bevco Doral E-Series ESD Upholstered Seating
Outfit your facility with Bevco 8000 Series ESD Chairsseating that combines ergonomic support with static control for added support and safety.
Manufacturer: Bevco 8551FNVY
- Combine ergonomic support with static control
- Contoured backrest and waterfall seat provide greater leg circulation and lumbar support
- Upholstered in heavy-duty conductive fabric with surface resistance of 10 ohms or less (averages 1.0x105 ohms resistance from any part of chair to ground, exceeding NFPA standards)
- Features include pneumatic seat height adjustment, 360° swivel, fully adjustable back, sturdy five-leg base, brass drag chain, and ESD mushroom glides
- Available with polished aluminum base or a 16-gauge, chrome-plated tubular steel base with welded or adjustable 48cm (19 in.) diameterm footring
- Some models also have an articulating seat (6° forward and rearward) and back (11° forward, 15° backward) tilt control
- Seat features resilient high-density foam for long-lasting comfort
- Backrest is shaped for full-back back support
- Chairs avialable in different colors (specify color when ordering)
Note: Chairs also available with optional dual-wheel hard floor or carpet casters and armrests. Armrests must be ordered with the chair and cannot be added later. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
|24 to 34 in.|
|60.96 to 86.36cm|
|24 to 34 in.|