Bevco Integra Series ESD Deluxe Upholstered Seating
Offers around-the-clock reliability for environments requiring static discharge control. INTEGRA ESD chairs meet ANSI/ESD STM12.1 - 2013 standards. Backrest provides full back support and comes with a heavy-duty polypropylene shell to protect the upholstery.
Manufacturer: Bevco 9051LEFNVY
- Outstanding static control and total body support: Upholstered fabric has surface resistance of 10 ohms or less; Includes ergonomic chair controls, pneumatic seat height adjustment, 360° swivel, and more.
- Offer outstanding ESD protection and total body support: Large comfortable waterfall seat provides greater leg circulation and comfort in a variety of workplace environments, including assembly and test areas, computer rooms or anywhere static discharge control is required.
- Upholstered in heavy-duty conductive fabric with a surface resistance of 10 ohms or less (averages 1.0x105 ohms resistance from any part of the chair to the ground, exceeding NFPA standards).
- Features include: ergonomic chair controls, pneumatic seat height adjustment, tilt back, 360° swivel, polished aluminum five-leg base, brass drag chain, and ESD mushroom glides. Desk-height models have a 5 in. (12.7cm) pneumatic cylinder (without foot ring).
- Seat features high-density foam for long-lasting comfort. Backrest is shaped for full-back back support and covered with a heavy-duty ESD polypropylene back shell to protect upholstery from bumps into desks or workstatons. Backrest available in medium [17 1/2W x 16 in.H (44 x 41cm)] and large [17 1/2W x 19 in.H (44 x 48cm)].
Chairs avialable in charcoal, slate blue, navy blue, or gray (specify color when ordering). Meet ANSI/BIFMA standards and California Technical Bulletin 117 flammability standards.
Note: Chairs are also available with optional ESD vinyl upholstery in black or royal blue and with optional dual-wheel hard floor or carpet casters and armrests. Armrests must be ordered with the chair and cannot be added later. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
Measures 18L x 20W x 3 in. H (46 x 51 x 7.6cm).
Warranty and Services
All chair components covered by 12-year manufacturer warranty; pneumatic cylinders have a lifetime guarantee.
|17 to 22 in.|
|43.1 to 55.8cm|
|17 to 22 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok