Thermo Scientific™ BioLite Filter Units
Safeguard your cells and your budget. Choose economical filter units with aPES membranes for performing general filtration procedures for sterile filtration of your cell culture media.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 130195
Thermo Scientific™ BioLite Filter Units are a cost-effective filtration solution for cell culture applications where low protein binding is required. BioLite Filter Units are available in four volume sizes -150mL, 250mL, 500mL, and 1000mL - with 0.2 micron aPES membranes for removal of bacteria. All filter units are sterilized and individually bagged; each unit includes a sterilized closure cap that securely seals filtered media in receiver bottle for short term storage.
- Safeguard your samples from contamination with 0.2 micron filter membranes for removal of bacteria
- aPES membranes suited for low protein binding to maintain protein balance, and low extractables to retain media purity
- BioLite filter top unscrews from storage bottle; a storage bottle cap is included with each filter unit for storing media
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and individually bagged
- Note: Certificates of Processing and Certificates of Conformance are not available.
|BioLite Sterile Disposable Filter Unit with PES membrane|
|BioLite Filter Unit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok