Biomechanical Heart Kit
Simulates all of the key functional features of the human heart
Supplier: Denoyer Geppert Company 065100
Heart model provides foundational understanding so students can learn about the regulation of the heart and cardiovascular system. Working ideally in teams of three to four, students are led to open-ended investigation, emphasizing problem solving and persistent learning.
Through hands-on experience with the heart model students learn:
- How cardiac output is determined by heart rate and stroke volume
- How cardiac output is increased by a combination of increasing rate and stroke volume
- Compensation that must occur for stroke volume to increase as rate increases
- Relating the function of the heart to the heart anatomy that produces it
- Problem solving and predicting cardiac function under different conditions
|Biomechanical Heart Kit|
|Provides foundational understanding for students in teams of three to four, can learn about the regulation of the heart and cardiovascular system|
|Base and model with usage and instructor set-up guide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok