PicoEducators Bionics Onsite STEM Training Package
Bionics Online STEM Training Package teaches students the difficulties of missing limbs and how to create a bionic hand to solve these issues.
Manufacturer: PicoEducators PS11000PE
- Comes with two days of Teacher Training to customize usage of Open Source STEM Curriculum, 10 sets of classroom hardware, and all materials needed for 1 to 2 semesters course work.
- No 3D plastic parts are included
- All printed parts are open source.
- All adaptors and hardware included
- Excellent asset for STEM Educators and beyond.
- Connects students to the real world by solving a real problem for many people.
|Open Source STEM Curriculum|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok