Bioptechs™ Live Cell Microscopy Perfusion System
Component of Bioptechs open and closed systems for live-cell micro-observations and time-lapse imaging. Required for use with Bioptechs FCS2 closed system
Manufacturer: Bioptechs™ 1620031
- Delta T open-dish system requires hinged perfusion adapter set, perfusable cover glass lid, microperfusion pump, and double tube pump set
- FCS2 and FCS3 closed systems require microperfusion pump and single tube pump set
- Single- or dual-channel peristaltic pump designed specifically for low flowrates of 2 to 75mL/hr.
- Pump base is threaded for easy mounting to a stand or fixture near the microscope
- Driven by a tachometer-regulated, multistage DC gear motor for smooth analog rotation of the roller spindle to prevent instantaneous steps
- Regulated by internal control circuitry (adjustable from 2 to 75mL/hr) or by computer via computer-controlled analog port
Pump measures 4L × 2 1/2W × 2 1/4 in.H (10 × 6 × 6cm); weighs 1 lb. (0.45kg).
|9V AC adapter, contains an internal 9V battery that can function as primary power, single 1/16 in. I.D. tube for use as a single-channel pump and a dual tube with two 1/16 in. I.D. tubes for use as a dual-channel pump, tubes are terminated with a 1/16 in. tubing barb|
|Perfusion Connector Kit|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok