BioTek MultiFlo Microplate Dispenser
Replaces up to four independent dispensers in one compact instrument
Manufacturer: BioTek MFP
Fully modular and upgradable design with peristaltic pump and microprocessor-controlled syringe technologies.
- Broad volume handling range1µL to 3mL
- Microplates with 6 to 1536 wells with a wide array of plate formats, including low profile, standard height, deep well and microtubes
- Compact footprint with base instrument height under 8 in.
- Dispenses at 7° angle for minimized disturbance to loosely-adherent cell monolayers
- Autoclavable dispense paths for guaranteed sterility
- Easy to use keypad interface or increased flexibility with LHC PC Software
- Speed: dispenses 1536 wells in 7 seconds
- Confidence-Plus unconditional lifetime warranty
- BioStack automation compatible
- Available with one or two peristaltic pumps, two syringe pumps or any combination
- Peristaltic Pump Cassettesavailable in plastic and stainless-steel tip varieties
- Cassette Tubing Extension Kits
- Cassette Replacement Tubing Kits
- Cassette Calibration Kit
- BioStack Microplate Stacker
- 3-MultiFlo Rack for Robotic System Integration
Dispensing1 Peristaltic pump
- Labware Types:
- 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, 384- and 1536-well microplates in low profile, standard and deep well heights
- PCR trays
- Dispensing Speed:
- 10µL/well, 96 wells, 8-tip cassette: 3 sec.
- 5µL/well, 384 wells, 8-tip cassette: 7 sec.
- 1µL/well, 1536 wells, 8-tip cassette: 21 sec.
- Volume Range: 13000µL/well
- Sterilization: Autoclave
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
CE marked and ETL marked
|Low profile, standard height, deep well and microtubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok