BioTek Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode All Detection Modes Microplate Readers
Flexible monochromator-based detection with high performance dichroic-based filter detection. BioTek Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode All Detection Modes Microplate Readers have monochromator optics which supports top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and high-performance luminescence detection.
Manufacturer: BioTek BTH1MF
- Quadruple grating monochromator for maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Compatible with Take3 Multi-Volume Plate with 16 microspots of 2µL each for low-volume nucleic acid quantification
- Dichroic-based filter optics for best performance and advanced detection technologies, such as fluorescence polarization and time-resolved fluorescence
- Third generation quadruple grating design of the monochromator optics allows working at any excitation or emission wavelength with a 1nm step
- Filter module includes its own light source and a high-performance dichroic-based wavelength selection system
- Dual reagent injection system option automates ion channel assays and flash luminescent assays
- Available with Gen5 Data Analysis Software: reader control, advanced data analysis and flexible Excel export in one software package
- Take3 Multi-Volume Plate
- BioStack: 30 or 50 plate stacker
- Gen5 Secure for 21CFR part 11 compliance
- Fluorescence, Luminescence and Absorbance Test Plates
- Gas controller compatible
- Gas module must be purchased separately (BT1210007 or BT12310008)
- Dual reagent dispenser option available with all models
- Academic Life Science Research
- Biotech industryespecially smaller companies and start-ups
- ClinicalFilter module for emerging applications of TRF, FP and luminescence
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Monochromator fluorescence; Monochromator Abs; Full-light luminescence; Filter/dichroic fluorescence; Fluorescence polarization; Time resolved fluorescence; Filtered luminescence|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok