BioTek™ Synergy™ H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Filter/Dichroic Fluorescence Microplate Readers
Configurable multi-mode microplate reader. BioTek′s patented Hybrid Technology offers high performance and applications versatility in a modular platform to expand as your laboratory′s needs change.
Manufacturer: BioTek™ SH1F
- Compatible with Take3™ Multi-Volume Plate with 16 microspots of 2μL each for low-volume nucleic acid quantification
- Dichroic-based filter optics for best performance and advanced detection technologies, such as fluorescence polarization and time-resolved fluorescence
- Filter module includes its own light source and high-performance dichroic-based wavelength selection system
- Dual reagent injection system option automates ion channel assays and flash luminescent assays
- Available with Gen5™ Data Analysis Software: reader control, advanced data analysis and flexible Excel export in one software package
- Temperature Control: 4-Zone™ incubation to 45 °C with Condensation Control™
- Take3 Multi-Volume Plate
- BioStack™: 30 or 50 plate stacker
- Gen5 Secure for 21CFR part 11 compliance
- Fluorescence, Luminescence and Absorbance Test Plates
- Compatible with gas controller
- Dual reagent dispenser option available with all models
- Academic Life Science Research
- Biotech industry—especially smaller companies and start-ups
- Clinical—Filter module for emerging applications of TRF, FP and luminescence
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Filter/dichroic fluorescence; Fluorescence polarization; Time-resolved fluorescence; Filtered luminescence|
|Filter/Dichroic Fluorescence Microplate Reader|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok