BioTek Take3 and Take3 Trio Micro-Volume Microplates
Take3 and Take3 Trio Micro-Volume plates expand functionality of the BioTek microplate spectrophotometers, multi-mode and Hybrid readers, while reducing sample volumes, costs and time required for routine quantification
Manufacturer: BioTek TAKE3
Measure up to 16 (Take3) or 48 (Take3 Trio) 2µL samples at a time without dilution or special treatment.
- Compatible with BioTek Eon, Epoch, Synergy, PowerWave XS2 spectrophotometers
- Includes Gen5 software with pre-programmed micro-volume nucleic acid and protein quantification protocols
- Absorbance and fluorescence detection capability
- Easy maintenance: simply wipe-off sample locations
- Robust design
- Take3 Trio has two locations for BioCell measurements
- Read microspots, BioCells or standard cuvets
Take3 (11-120-571) offers:
- 16 microspots for 2µL samples; two locations for proprietary BioCell measurements (BioCell optional) and one location for standard cuvette measurements
- 48 microspots for 2µL samples; two locations for proprietary BioCell measurements (BioCell optional)
Nucleic acid and protein quantification, in-situ fluorometric protein quantification, 260/280 and 260/230 protein purity measurements, very low volume in-situ BCA assay, spectral scan of single or multiple low volume samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Nucleic acid and protein quantification, in-situ fluorometric Pprotein quantification, 260/280 and 260/230 protein purity measurements, very low volume in-situ BCA assay, spectral scan of single or multiple low volume samples|
|BioTek Eon™, Epoch™, Synergy™, PowerWave™ XS2 readers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok