Eisco™ Biotite Mica Mineral Specimen
Biotite Mica Specimen suitable for use in classroom identification lab exercises and for study on 2-plane, 90° cleavage.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ ESNG0012PK10
- Pair with muscovite mica to demonstrate effects of slight variations in a mineral's chemistry
- Useful when teaching lessons about physical properties of minerals, as well as Bowen's reaction series. Couple samples can also act as polarizers
- Useful when teaching students about variable hardness and cleavage
- Mica's thinly layered structure is unique
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
|2 to 3 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok