Lonza™ BioWhittaker™ Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium with 4.5g L-Glucose per Liter, without L-Glutamine
Used in a wide range of mammalian cell culture applications. BioWhittaker™ Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium with 4.5g L-Glucose per Liter, without L-Glutamine is suitable for most types of cells, including human, monkey, hamster, rat, mouse, chicken and fish cellls and is manufactured in accordance with cGMP regulations.
Supplier: Lonza™ 12614Q/12
- DMEM is a modification of Basal Medium Eagle (BME)
- Contains four-times the concentrations of the amino acids and vitamins
- The high glucose version is well suited to high density suspension culture
- Manufactured in accordance with cGMP regulations
- The formulations used for standard liquid media products are those recommended by the Tissue Culture Association
|2° to 8°C|
|Sterile-filtered through two consecutive 0.2 μm filters|
|12 × 1 L|
|7 to 7.4|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok