Thermo Scientific Black 96-Well Immuno Plates
Perform quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA and binding assays with a choice of three surface types.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 437111
Perform quantitative and qualitative immunoassays like ELISA and binding assays with Thermo Scientific Black 96-Well Immuno Plates, featuring a choice of three surface types and optimal binding. These plates minimize background in fluorescence reading.
- Plate has SBS footprint fits standard equipment
- Available with flat- or round-bottom wells
- Choice of three surface types for optimal binding
- Certified binding homogeneity/reproducibility
Choice of Surface
- PolySorp, Microfluor 1, Microlite 1+ and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- MaxiSorp is hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- Microfluor 2 and Microlite 2+ are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- Minimizes background in fluorescence reading
- Minimizes back-scattered light
- Minimizes crosstalk
Compatible with lids for MicroWell plates, sealing tape and breathable membrane
Please note availability may vary by country
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok