Boekel Scientific™ Bambino™ Hybridization Incubator, Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: Ambient +10°C to 80°C
Manufacturer: Boekel Scientific™ 230301
- Holds up to four 50mL plastic conical tubes (not included)
- Convenient size, low cost and disposability of these tubes make them an ideal choice for nucleic acid and protein hybridizations
- Features an advanced PID controller for superior stability (±0.1°C) and rapid heatup (ambient to 70°C within 25 minutes)
- Temperature range: ambient +5.0° to 80°C
- Forced air convection delivers excellent uniformity (±0.5°C)
- Tubes rotate within the chamber at an adjustable rate of 6 to 20rpm
- Chamber floor is stainless steel and is sealed for easy maintenance
The most reliable performance is obtained using tubes of polypropylene with polyethylene caps; polystyrene should be avoided
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Overall dimensions (L × W × H): 10.5 × 10 × 6.5 in. (26.7 × 25.4 × 16.5cm). Net weight, 9.75 lb. (4.4kg).
|Ambient +10°C to 80°C|
|6 to 20rpm|
|115 V, 50/60 Hz|
|6 to 20rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok