Boekel Scientific InSlide Out Hybridization Apparatus
Reduces sample prep time
Manufacturer: Boekel Scientific 241000
- For microarray and in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry applications, slide warming and drying
- Sealed chamber permits hybridization and single-slide temperature incubation procedures without need for sealed cover slips
- Reduces preparation time, avoids exposure to fumes from slide-sealing agents
- PID temperature controller ensures rapid heatup and temperature stability
- Temperature range: 5°C above ambient to 75°C
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Overall dimensions: 17.75L x 18W x 6 in. H (45 x 46 x 15cm). Tray dimensions: 11.5L x 7.5W x 0.75 in. H (29 x 19 x 1.9cm).
Warranty and Services
|Ambient 10 to 75°C|
|Stainless Steel slide rack holds up to twenty 1 x 3 in. slides as well as various other size slides|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok