Boekel Scientific Slide Moat Incubators
For in situ hybridization from 5°C above ambient to 100°C
Manufacturer: Boekel Scientific 240000
Versatile microscope slide incubator
- At home in clinical or basic research laboratory
- Designed for in situ hybridization or denaturation, plus all slide drying and warming procedures used in histology, cytology, or pathology Range: 5°C above ambient to 100°C PID controller for easy temperature selection, rapid heating (ambient to 65°C in 20 minutes), and excellent stability (typically ±0.2°C or better throughout operating range)
- Tight-fitting tempered glass lid seals to integral gasket on heating base; airtight seal maintains saturated atmosphere overnight with only a few drops of water
- Accommodates up to 30 standard (1 x 3 in.) microscope or specially designed in situ slides in three rows of ten each
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
- Clearance between the lid and pedestal is 0.375 in. (1cm)
- Chamber dimensions: 13.75D x 16W x 5.75 in.H (34.9 x 40.6 x 14.6cm)
- Net weight: 18 lb. (8.7kg)
|Ambient 5 to 100°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok