Thermo Scientific Boston Round Narrow-Mouth Amber Jugs with Closure
These “certified” containers meet or exceed EPA standards for semi-volatiles, pesticides, PCB's and metals analyses.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2454000
Thermo Scientific Narrow-Mouth Boston Round Amber Glass Jugs are designed for collecting water samples for a variety of organic and inorganic target analytes where light protection is required. Available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals analyses, Processed the same way as the certified jugs but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber Type III soda-lime glass jug; recommended for light sensitive samples
- PTFE-lined white polypropylene closed top cap
- Choose from 2360mL or 4L
- Closures assembled on containers
Certified jugs come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals analyses
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each jug individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed jugs are processed in the same manner as certified jugs and come with all the features of certified jugs, but jugs are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed jugs are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping.
|128 oz., 4000mL|
|Semi-VOA, pesticides, PCBs, metals|
|Closed top cap|
|Certified and Processed jugs meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCB's and metals analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Amber Glass Jug|
|Type 3 Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok